Quality InspectorLocation: Chicago, Illinois – U.S.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Performs dimensional and visual inspection of parts, assemblies and final products.
- Completes first article inspection, forging layouts and in-process verifications
- Maintain records of inspection and prepares list of defects
- Responsible for receiving inspection
- Assist with supplier reviews
- Assist in review of PPAP packages when necessary
- Measure and inspect parts using hand gauges and CMM’s
- Completes process and product audits
- Adheres to company Environmental, Health and Safety Rules
- Performs other duties as assigned
1-3 years’ experience in a machine/manufacturing environment
Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of shop mathematics
Able to read blue prints and use calipers, micrometers, comparator, CMM, and height gauge
Able to work within a team
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
NO OUTSIDE PHONE CALLS OR SOLICITATIONS ACCEPTED OR RETURNED.