Privacy & Cookies
Privacy is very important to axletech.com. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.axletech.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information (pii) is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
An HTTP cookie (web cookie, browser cookie) is a piece of data sent from a website’s server and stored on a user’s computer by the user’s web browser.
We use other methods of tracking such as reverse Internet Protocol (IP) address tracking as well. The use of analytics allows us to better serve the needs of our users.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Sensitive Personal Information: personal information specifying medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or information specifying the sex life of the individual or where received from a third party data that is treated as sensitive by the third party. Where Swiss individuals are concerned, “Sensitive Personal Information” also includes ideological views or activities and information on social security measures or administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions, which are treated outside pending proceedings.
- We use Lead Forensics and Google Analytics as analytical tools.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do so at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +1-877-8777-9717 or +1-248-658-7200.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive or personally identifiable information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for "https" at the beginning of the web address (URL) or a closed lock icon.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.