AxleTech manufactures custom-engineered drivetrain solutions for municipal use such as refuse. Our heavy-duty axles and brake systems can be fitted on a variety of loader trucks to optimize productivity and efficiency. We also offer aftermarket spare parts to support serviceability.
- S-Cam 16.5" Q-Type
- For off-highway trucks, refuse trucks, lift trucks, terminal tractors, fire rescue trucks
- Heavy-Duty Gears
- Off-highway and on-highway gearing for all applications
- Spring apply, hydraulic release
Single Reduction Rigid Axles:
- Min. Wheel Size
- Wheel Mounting
- Final Ratio
- 7000 Series Single Reduction Rigid
- 30,000 lb / 13.6 T
- 16.5 in / 419 mm x 8.62 in / 219 mm Drum, 22.5 in / 571.5 mm Disc (optional)
- Dump trucks, refuse, fire trucks,...
- 10 stud- 13.2 in / 335 mm BC
- 2.85 - 6.83