The AxleTech PRC671 series planetary rigid axle is engineered to meet the demands of heavy duty off highway harvester market vocation.
The PRC671 planetary rigid axle series offers a wide selection of the overall gear reduction options; axle load capacities and multiple tracks/axle mounting centers that can be tailored to your specific needs.
Engineered for compatibility with demanding traction conditions, The PRC671 meets the trend of increased driveline torques, tire sizes, and loading requirements that provide an extra ruggedness for prolonged life.
The PRC671 design helps reduce OEM/end-user maintenance costs. A standard carrier input pinion unitized seal reduces the likelihood of oil leaks. Extra axle housing magnets are optional to help reduce any metallic contamination between scheduled lubrication change intervals.
- 21,000 lb / 9,500 kg
- Limited slip
- Final ratio
- 14.01, 17.36, 18.21, 20.65, 24.81, or 26.02
- Flange to flange
- 81.6 in / 2,070 mm or 108 in / 2,740 mm
- Mounting centers
- 42.3 in / 1,070 mm or 64.1 in / 1,630 mm
- Wheel mounting
- Hub piloted, 12 studs, 16.625 in / 422 mm bolt circle
- Minimum wheel size
- 24 in / 610 mm
- Typical axle weight
- 1,400 lb / 635 kg for 81.6 in / 2,070 mm flange to flange
- Typical oil capacity
- 39 pt / 18.6 L at carrier and 13 pt / 6.2 L at each wheel end