The AxleTech PRLC1735 series planetary rigid axle is engineered to meet the increasing powerful demands of the heavy-duty multiple vocation markets. With a capacity up to 82,000 lb (37,200 kg), this axle covers a range of vocations including railcar movers and other specialty applications.
The PRLC1735 planetary rigid axle offers a wide selection of gear ratios, load capacities and brakes for performance characteristics tailored to your needs.
Engineered for compatibility with demanding traction conditions, the PRLC1735 meets the trend of increased driveline torques, tire sizes, and loading requirements and provides ruggedness for prolonged life. Driver controlled differential lock (DCDL) and NoSPIN® differentials are available for improved traction in unique vocational requirements.
The PRLC1735 design helps reduce OEM end-user maintenance costs. A standard unitized input pinion seal reduces the likelihood of oil leaks. Extra axle housing magnets are optional to help reduce metallic contamination between scheduled lubricant change intervals.
- 82,000 lb / 37,200 kg
- Cast, high-strength ductile iron
- Open, with driver-controlled lock (DCDL), or NoSPIN®
- Final ratio
- 12.40, 13.61, 14.47, 15.79, 16.52, 17.41, 18.35, 19.59, 20.65, 21.71, 22.39, 23.60, 24.81, 26.02, 28.94, or 30.35
- Flange to flange
- 59.79 in / 1,519 mm
- Hydraulic disc
- Wheel mounting
- Hub piloted, 12 studs, 16.63 in / 422 mm bolt circle
- Minimum wheel size
- 20 in / 508 mm
- Typical axle weight
- 1,950 lb / 885 kg
- Typical oil capacity
- 62 pt / 29.5 L at carrier and 18 pt / 8.6 L at each wheel end