PSV1125 Variable Track Axle
Variable Track Axles for Row Crop Applicators
The AxleTech Variable Track Axle is one of OEM Off-Highway's 2018 Top 10 New Products of 2018
AxleTech partnered with RBR Enterprise, a leading manufacturer of agricultural equipment, to introduce the RBR Vector 300 with variable track axles. The mechanically-driven steerable axles adjust to varying row crops in five different track widths: 114 in, 120 in, 132 in, 138 in, and 144 in. The agricultural spreader also features 4-wheel steering, allowing for tight turns in the field. The variable track axle model name is PSV1125.
Features and benefits:
Wider axle extensions
- 114 in, 120 in, 132 in, 138 in, and 144 in track widths allows for a full 15-inch extension per side, 150% more than the extension of competing designs.
- With just the push of a button, the vehicle can adjust to five necessary track locations, which enhances productivity when working in varying row widths.
Reduced turning radius
- Adjustable steer axles allow the vehicle to turn on a dime, reducing the turning radius in almost half.
Four-wheel steer/crab steer
- Four-wheel steer allows for increased maneuverability at the end of a pass. Crab steer allows for greater control when operating on hillsides.
- 32,000 lb / 14,515 kg
- Cast ductile iron
- Final ratio
- Steering joint type
- Double cardan
- Steering angle
- Flange to flange
- 124 in to 154 in Adjustable (3,150 mm to 3,912 mm)
- WDN 410 mm x 200 mm, wedge drum
- Wheel mounting
- Hub piloted 10 Stud - 13.19 BC (335)