TachoLink T5 Event Data Recorder
AxleTech is the exclusive North American distributor of the Circuitlink Tacholink T5 Event Data Recorder (EDR) for transit applications. The T5 is a powerful on-board and online EDR, which utilizes a file based system in which a daily data file is created and continuously built on while the vehicle is operating and data is being collected. The T5 is easy to install and ideal for both OEM and retrofit applications.
The Intelligo™ software offers the perfect Event Data Recorder tool for accident reconstruction and provides detailed analysis of the vehicles recorded activities, down to the millisecond. It can also provide an extensive range of vehicle and fleet reports, which can assist fleet managers as an active tool to review; mileage, driver activity, fleet logistics, ensure regulatory requirements are being met.
Data capture examples includes:
- Vehicle speed
- Engine speed (RPM)
- Start/stop time
- GPS location
- Ignition on/off
- Heavy breaking/acceleration/cornering
- Driver ID
- Data is time & date stamped and recorded in nonvolatile flash memory- Real Time Clock (RTC) synchronized with GPS updates
- 100 mixed inputs (digital or analog)
- Optional EDR UPS is available to allow continued operation for a short period after an unexpected power loss
- Capable of Geofence monitoring
- Ability to update software and configuration files remotely using the on-board boot-loader